When building the conversational flow you have an option to show articles from Zendesk to your customers based on their questions. The help articles are presented inline to the users where they can read it within the chatbot window.
How to search Zendesk Articles in the Conversation Flow?
- Keep your zendesk subdomain also handy as that will be used. If you need help finding that visit Where can I find my Zendesk subdomain?
- Select Add On from the left palette in the flow builder
- Under Add ons select Zendesk - Help Articles add on
- Under the Add On Properties add the following
- Zendesk Subdomain
- Parameter that contains the user query
- Sections, Categories or Labels that you want to restrict the search to
- Link the module in the conversation and continue building out the conversation. Here is how a flow with a Zendesk Help Articles will look.
Agents get to see the articles viewed by the customers during the conversation