Note: This article applies to customers using the multi-site feature
If you have Chatbot flows that you would like to copy across to a chatbot in another site, you can follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the chatbot from which you would like to copy the flow
- Go to the Bot Flows tab
- Navigate to the menu on the flow you would like to copy and click Copy to site
- In the copy dialog select the target site and the chatbot you would like to associate the flow with.
- After clicking Submit your flow should be available for use in the target site.
- Chatbot flows have a globally unique flow id. If the same flow id exists in the target chatbot a new draft version will be created.
- If the target chatbot does not have the flow id but the same flow id is in use by another chatbot a new flow id will be generated and associated with the target chatbot.