A custom audio notification can be setup for the following events for each chat bot.
|On Bot Initialization||Triggered on initial load of the chat bot|
|On Maximize||Triggered on maximizing the chat bot|
|On Minimize||Triggered on minimizing the chat bot|
|On New messages||Triggered for every new message|
These audio notification can be configured easily from admin dashboard . To configure follow below steps.
- Navigate to the Chat bot App in the admin dashboard.
- Under the Bots section select the chat bot for which you would like to customize the audio notifications.
- Select the Features tab.
- Under features select Audio tab.
- Select "yes" to enable and "no" to disable audio notifications for each event.
- If audio is enabled for an event, audio/sound/tone location must be provided.
- Click on Save to enable the changes for deployment.