You can create a connection with Slack from Admin Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Account section.
- Click on Add Connection to add the connection
- Select SLACK connector
- Provide the connection name
- Provide Oauth Access Token
Steps to get OAuth Access Token:
1. Create an app on the Slack API page
> Click on Create App/Create New App.
> Provide app name, your slack workspace, and click on Create app.
2. You will be redirected to the "Add features and functionality" segment.
Select Permissions there.
3. Navigate to the Redirect URLs section, provide your redirect URL and click on save URLs
4. Navigate to the Scopes section
5. And Add an OAuth Scope in User Token Scopes
6. Now, install your app to workplace
> Click on Install to the workspace and "Allow"
7. You get OAuth Access Token, copy and use it.
6. Click on Link Account
7. Click on Test Connection to test the response of your connection.