You can create a connection with Salesforce from Admin Dashboard. DeepConverse has a Connected App that allows us to connect to your Salesforce Org using OAuth2. We can connect to both Sandbox and Production Orgs.
Steps to Setup up the Connection:
If you’d prefer written instructions, just keep reading.
- Navigate to the Account section.
- Click on Add Connection to add the connection
- Select SALESFORCE connector
- Provide the connection name
- Select Authorization Type as OAuth2
- Click on Link Account
7. Login with your Salesforce account credentials
8. Allow access for permissions
9. Click on Test Connection to test the response of your connection.